Rich Chewy Peanut Butter Bars
- Prep Time:
- 10 min
- Cook Time:
- 30 min
- Total Time:
- 1 hr 30 min
- 36 bars
- Pillsbury™ Baking Spray with Flour
- 1 cup White Lily® Enriched Bleached All-Purpose Flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
OR 1/2 cup Jif® Extra Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Spray 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan with flour no-stick cooking spray.
- COMBINE flour, baking powder and salt in small bowl; set aside.
- HEAT peanut butter and butter in medium saucepan over low heat until melted. Stir in sugar, eggs and vanilla until well blended.
- ADD flour mixture; stir just until combined. Spread batter in prepared pan.
- BAKE 25 to 30 minutes. Cool on wire rack; cut into bars.
Serving Size (1 bar, 1/36 of recipe), Calories 90 (Calories from Fat 40), Total Fat 4.5g (Saturated Fat 2g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 20mg, Sodium 90mg, Total Carbohydrate 12g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 9g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.