Sour Cream Corn Muffins
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Time:
- 30 min
- 12 servings
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 2/3 cups White Lily® Enriched Self-Rising White Cornmeal Mix
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- HEAT oven to 400°F. Spray 12 muffin cups lightly with no-stick cooking spray or line with muffin cup liners.
- COMBINE cornmeal mix and brown sugar. Make a well in center of bowl.
- WHISK together egg, sour cream, milk and oil. Add all at once to cornmeal mixture, stirring just until combined. Fill muffin cups 2/3 full.
- BAKE 20 to 25 minutes or until muffins are browned.