Easy-to-Make Cream Biscuits
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Time:
- 20 min
- 12 biscuits
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 3/4 cups White Lily® Enriched Bleached Self-Rising Flour
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- Heat oven to 500°F. Spray baking sheet with no-stick cooking spray.
- PLACE flour in large bowl. Gradually stir in cream, adding only enough to moisten flour and hold dough together.
- TURN dough onto a lightly floured surface. Knead gently two or three strokes. Using light touch, pat or roll dough to 1/2-inch thickness.
- CUT with floured 2-inch biscuit cutter, leaving as little dough between cuts as possible. Gather remaining dough and re-roll one time; cut as described above. Discard scraps.
- PLACE on prepared baking sheet 1 inch apart for crisp sides or almost touching for soft sides. Brush tops with melted butter.
- BAKE 8 to 10 minutes, or until tops are golden brown. Serve hot.