Blueberry Corn Muffins
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Total Time:
- 45 min
- 10 muffins
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 cup White Lily® Enriched Self-Rising White Cornmeal Mix
- 1 cup White Lily® Enriched Bleached Self-Rising Flour
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 3/4 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- HEAT oven to 400ºF. Coat 10 muffin cups with no-stick cooking spray.
- COMBINE cornmeal mix, flour and sugar in medium bowl. Make a well in center.
- COMBINE egg, milk and oil; add to flour mixture, stirring just until moistened. Gently fold in blueberries. Fill muffin cups 2/3 full.
- BAKE 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from pan; serve warm.