Nut & Honey Blondies
- Prep Time:
- 15 min
- Cook Time:
- 30 min
- Total Time:
- 2 hr
- 16 servings
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2/3 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups White Lily® All Purpose Wheat Flour
OR 1 1/4 cups Array
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup chopped walnuts, divided
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Coat 8-inch square baking pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- MICROWAVE butter and honey in medium microwave-safe bowl on HIGH 45 seconds or until melted and smooth when stirred. Stir in brown sugar until smooth. Cool 15 minutes.
- STIR in egg and vanilla until blended. Stir in flour, salt and baking powder just until blended. Stir in 3/4 cup walnuts. Spread evenly in prepared pan. Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup walnuts. Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until edges are golden brown and center is set. Cool completely on wire rack.
Serving Size (1 of 16 blondies), Calories 200 (Calories from Fat 100), Total Fat 11g (Saturated Fat 4g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 25mg, Sodium 210mg, Total Carbohydrate 23g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 15g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.