Butter Toffee Cookies
- Prep Time:
- 15 min
- Cook Time:
- 12 min
- Total Time:
- 1 hr 30 min
- 6 dozen cookies
- 3 cups White Lily® Enriched Bleached All-Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups English toffee bits
- HEAT oven to 350ºF.
- COMBINE flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl; set aside.
- COMBINE butter, granulated sugar and brown sugar in large bowl; beat with electric mixer until very light and fluffy, about 4 minutes. Beat in eggs and vanilla until light and fluffy, about 3 more minutes.
- STIR in flour mixture until just blended. Add crushed toffee bits.
- DROP by level tablespoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheet. Bake 10 to 12 minutes. Cool on wire rack.
Serving Size (1/72 1 cookie), Calories 80 (Calories from Fat 35), Total Fat 4.5g (Saturated Fat 1g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 15mg, Sodium 35mg, Total Carbohydrate 12g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 5g), Protein 1g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 6%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.